Lets Find the Best Coffee in PA
Join our poll to find the best coffee in town
PORT ALFRED – The “Best Coffee in Port Alfred” competition is slowly drawing to a close and if you still plan to vote for your favourite cup of coffee do it now!
ALL coffee lovers were asked to help in establishing the best house coffee served in Port Alfred.
Competition has been tight among the 14 coffee shops which were randomly selected.
So get going and give your favourite your vote – just click on their name and then submit your vote!
Voting will automatically stop at 4pm on Saturday, June 30.
Who makes the Best Coffee in Port Alfred?
- Burksies on the Duck Pond (37%, 571 Votes)
- Life Style Cafe in Campbell Street (late entry) (31%, 474 Votes)
- Barmuda on Van der Riet Street (late entry) (11%, 168 Votes)
- Root 72 next to Beavers (9%, 145 Votes)
- Potting Shed in old Ilanga Nursery (5%, 81 Votes)
- Taste in Wharf Street (3%, 45 Votes)
- Zest in the Court Yard (1%, 22 Votes)
- Decadent at Postmaster's Village (1%, 20 Votes)
- Wimpy in Heritage Mall (1%, 17 Votes)
- Viola in Van der Riet Street (1%, 16 Votes)
- Lush Cafe in The Anchorage (1%, 16 Votes)
- Bellissimo in Heritage Mall (1%, 13 Votes)
- Lettercups in Rosehill Mall (1%, 12 Votes)
- Big Apple in Rosehill Mall (0%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,533